The Sunday Flower Hotel and Restaurant is open for business. It includes annexes of Dohibern Beach Resorts.
The Sunday Flower Hotel is a small delightful beachfront chic hotel located next to a fishing village at Santa Fe on Bantayan Island. It is rated as one and a half stars on a very beautiful and relaxing island. However plastic pollution, rubbish and noise pollution of Karaoke may be encountered.
On Bantayan island electricity supply has not kept up with demand, and often does fail. Load sharing of the electricity supply is common. The internet is sometimes very slow, 6.0/ 1.0and not always able to connect. Infrastructure on the island is weather dependent, typhoons, rain storms, unusually high tides, off shore low pressures and high weather temperatures, are just normal events, and accepted by the local people.
At the Sunday Flower Hotel we offer many rooms:
1. Three original SUNDAY FLOWER BEACHFRONT air conditioned with on-suite rooms, each sleeping three persons are on the ground floor. These have a small porch which opens at the rear of the room to the beach, with a minute walk to the beach. It is bookable on Agoda, Booking.com., Airbnb, Paypal.
2. Three original SUNDAY FLOWER SUNSET air conditioned with on- suite rooms, each sleep two persons are on the upper floor. Possibly unsuitable for young children. At the rear entrance a small private rest area is present. On the entrance side a veranda with views overlooks smaller private local houses to the sea. It is bookable on Agoda, Booking.com., Airbnb, Paypal.
3. An annex of the SUNDAY FLOWER DOHIBERN APARTMENT has air conditioning and one bathroom for six people is located on the upper floor in a separate building. Possibly unsuitable for young children. It is bookable on Agoda, Booking.com., Airbnb, PayPal.
4. An annex of two SUNDAY FLOWER DOHIBERN STUDIO's are fully equipped one for 3 persons the other for 4 persons. They are bookable on Agoda, Booking.com., Airbnb, PayPal.
5. An annex of SUNDAY FLOWER DOHIBERN SEAVIEW cabin and a SUNDAY FLOWER SEABREEZE cabin are suitable for 2 persons each. Located closer to the beach, both have a bathroom and air conditioning. d They are bookable on Agoda, Booking.com,, Airbnb, PayPal.
6. An Annex of SUNDAY FLOWER DOHIBERN BEACH HOUSE is for 4 persons. Near by is the seabreeze and seaview cabins, all ideally placed for a family. It is bookable on Agoda, Booking.com., Airbnb, PayPal.
Bantayan Island is a great holiday destination as it can offer something to suit everyone; including singles, couples and families. With soft white powder sand and spectacular views, the beaches of Bantayan Island are said to be ( by reviews) the most beautiful in the Philippines. About a dozen nearby smaller local islands can be visited. There is no diving, no canoeing, no volcanoes to climb. Snorkeling is OK at Pantalan reef just north of the pier, and just south of the Sunday Flower Hotel. Great food, lively drinking places. Guests can tour the Island by motor-scooter or by bicycle to see the fantastic sites that the Island has on offer. Caves (hard to get to), Spanish relics at Madridejos, churches at Bantayan and Santa Fe need to be visited. Many inland tracks can be explored by motor scooter. The village of Maricabon has a great mangrove garden. Kayaks can sometimes be hired here.
Many smaller island are ideal to visit, being remote, but just lovely.
The locals on Bantayan Island are always friendly and English is widely spoken. One of the many advantages of being on this Island is the abundance freshly caught fish and seafood that is on offer. There is a variety of nightlife available at Santa Fe township, guests can relax with a quiet night in one of the many restaurants and bars, or can enjoy some local music and entertainment. Karaoke with noise present is sometimesprominent.
Before you arrive please download a map of Bantayan Island. Just let yourselves be immersed into the realm of life here, sit back with a cool drink and take it all in. The beach may be dirty, rubbish strewn about, however, this is a function of the town offices to clean and take responsibility, along with the local inhabitants.
Translate This Page