The Sunday Flower Hotel is unconnected with any other accommodation houses, resorts or hotels. It is free standing built on paid land , with a fully paid building with necessary permits to operate as the SUNDAY FLOWER HOTEL and is owned legally, thus accepting internet bookings from accommodation providers. The annex of additional accommodation rooms are suitably made available in addition to the current closure of the SUNDAY FLOWER HOTEL.
The Sunday Flower Hotel is a small delightful beachfront chic hotel located next to a fishing village at Santa Fe on Bantayan Island. It is rated as one and a half stars on a very beautiful and relaxing island. Possibly a true tropical island paradise.
The movie " A Plastic Ocean" may assist you in understanding the severity of the polluted plastic oceans.
On Bantayan island electricity supply has not kept up with demand, and often does fail. Load sharing of the electricity supply is common. The internet is sometimes very slow, and not always able to connect. Infrastructure on the island is weather dependent, typhoons, rain storms, off shore low pressures and high weather temperatures, are just normal events, and accepted by the local people.
At the Sunday Flower Hotel we offer many rooms:
1. Three SUNDAY FLOWER BEACHFRONT air conditioned with on-suite rooms, each sleeping three persons are on the ground floor. These have a small porch which opens at the rear of the room to the beach, with a minute walk to the beach.
No bookings are available, rooms are closed due to an inappropriate take over by an unrelated local person who has hijacked the rooms for himself. These copy-write room photos are being used on another accommodation site unrelated to the Sunday Flower Hotel.
2. Three SUNDAY FLOWER SUNSET air conditioned with on- suite rooms, each sleep two persons are on the upper floor. At the rear entrance a small private rest area is present. On the entrance side a veranda with views, overlooks smaller private local houses to the sea.
No bookings are available, rooms are closed due to an inappropriate take over by an unrelated local person who has hijacked the rooms for himself. These copy-write rooms are being used on another accommodation site unrelated to the Sunday Hotel.
3. An annex of the SUNDAY FLOWER BOB&BERN APARTMENT with air conditioning and one bathroom for six people is located on the upper floor in a separate building. It is bookable on Airbnb, PayPal or local bank transfer...... currently bookable.
4. An annex of two SUNDAY FLOWER STUDIO's are fully equipped one for 3 persons the other for 4 persons. They are bookable on Airbnb, PayPal or local bank transfer.....currently bookable.
5. An annex of SUNDAY FLOWER SEAVIEW cabin and a SUNDAY FLOWER SEABREEZE cabin are suitable for 2 persons each. Located closer to the beach, both have a bathroom and air conditioning. ....currently bookable using Airbnb, PayPal or local bank transfer.
Bantayan Island is a great holiday destination as it can offer something to suit everyone; including singles, couples and families. With soft white powder sand and spectacular views, the beaches of Bantayan Island are said to be ( by reviews) the most beautiful in the Philippines. About a dozen nearby smaller local islands can be visited. There is no diving, no canoeing, no volcanoes to climb. Snorkeling is OK at Pantalan reef just north of the pier, and just south of the Sunday Flower Hotel. Great food, lively drinking places. Guests can tour the Island by motor-scooter or by bicycle to see the fantastic sites that the Island has on offer. Caves (hard to get to), Spanish relics at Madridejos, churches at Bantayan and Santa Fe need to be visited. Many inland tracks can be explored by motor scooter. The village of Maricabon has a great mangrove garden. Kayaks can sometimes be hired here.
The locals on Bantayan Island are always friendly and English is widely spoken. One of the many advantages of being on this Island is the abundance freshly caught fish and seafood that is on offer. There is a variety of nightlife available at Santa Fe township, guests can relax with a quiet night in one of the many restaurants and bars, or can enjoy some local music and entertainment. Karaoke is prominent.
Before you arrive please download a map of Bantayan Island. Just let yourselves be immersed into the realm of life here, sit back with a cool drink and take it all in. Several nights is infinitely better than one or two nights, as there is lots to take in.
Translate This Page